Realty Management Services
We offer a broad range of real estate services that are tailored to suit the objectives of our clients and achieve clear measurable outcomes:
• Strategic asset management plans
• Asset disposal strategies and implementation
• Lease negotiations
• Rent reviews and make good negotiations
• Property acquisitions
• Property management
• Procurement of property services
We advise clients on all aspects of the property development process, including;
• Project Viability & Feasibility Analysis
• Project Master Planning
• Market Analysis
• Project Co-ordination
• Funding Procurement
• Construction Contract Administration
• Project Reporting & Performance Management
• Settlement Management
DARMS will create a plan to suit your needs.
Site Selection, Feasibility & Acquisition
We frequently provide advice to clients regarding all aspects of site selection and acquisition including;
• Market Searches and Research
• Property Reports
• Due Diligence
• Initial Feasibility Appraisals
• Purchase & Contract of Sale Negotiations
We also provide expert advice to Victorian Government and municipal councils regarding compliance with Government Land Monitor requirements for property transactions.
Design Development, Town Planning & Final Feasibility
• Develop Project “VISION” and development concepts based on planning guidelines
• Provide market based project design to ensure success
• Orchestrate appropriate consultant input
Project Marketing & the Sales Process
Our team is experienced in managing a broad range of property development projects from small two-lot residential subdivisions through to complex mixed use projects on a large scale. Our services extend to all aspects of the process, including;
• Bid Processes
• Selection and appointment of multi-disciplinary design teams
• Co-ordination of engineering and design consultants
• Financial feasibility appraisals and modelling
• The town planning process
Design & Construction
• Co-ordination of the detailed design documentation phase
• Construction tendering and appointment of a builder
• Construction supervision and project management
• Final feasibility and project financing
The Sales & Leasing Process
Our team is experienced in the complete sales and leasing process for residential and commercial property including;
• Project marketing
• Pre-commitment leasing
• Contract of sale documentation and administration
• Purchaser management and settlements
Final Delivery & Project Settlement
Our services extend to all aspects of the final delivery for projects. In particular, the settlement process for apartments sold off the plan is often overlooked by developers, but has an enormous impact on cash flow, reputation and repeat customers.
We can tailor and implement a strategy for communication with purchasers and management of the settlement process, ensuring buyers are well-informed and ready for settlement.
Compulsory Acquisition is a highly specialised field requiring detailed knowledge of the relevant legislation in order to achieve the best outcomes available for your case.
Our services include:
• Management of the process on your behalf
• Property valuations
• Coordination of specialist consultants to clearly articulate the requirements of the acquisition, if required.
Our specialised knowledge of the Land Acquisition and Compensation Act (Vic) 1986 and strong network has resulted in successful outcomes on behalf of our clients.